Purchase 1 UV Active (8oz) with Any Other EltaMD® Product or Purchase Any 3 EltaMD® Products and Receive FREE EltaMD® UV Active AND So Silky Hand Creme
*Must purchase 1 UV Active (8 oz) + any other EltaMDproduct OR 3 EltaMD® products (if UV Active not purchased) to qualify for free products. One offer per patient. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction. While supplies last only. Free product will be given together with the purchase.
EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a 100% mineral sunscreen that improves sun-damaged skin and helps revitalize it. This advanced formula contains Squalane which restores skin's natural moisture and suppleness.
UV Restore is designed with Ginger Root Extract and Saccharide Isomerate which promotes a healthy complexion by improving skin smoothness, minimizing dark spots, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It contains antioxidants which combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
EltaMD UV Restore is formulated for all skin types and is dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist tested.
|Skin Type||Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
Uses: EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Restore is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.